Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Great Falls Montana
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff I'm so sick and tired of these kinds of people getting away with this stuff Willowbrook Illinois

Thank You Rip-Off Report, and many others I've read about today. I received the information on stuffing envelopes. I was ready to go get my money order and get those 300 envelopes to begin stuffing. Why not?

Well, Thanks to Rip-off Report. Now, I know why not. I'm so sick and tired of these kinds of people getting away with this stuff. Why doesn't somebody do something? Every where you turn now a days, people are scamming others to make money. Anyway, I'm so glad I found this website and will move on.

Just a hint next time you read something read between the lines, for example they said stamps were FREE, but in another paragraph, they are telling you to put stamps on them and stamps are not listed in the things they said they would send.

Also, the wording as far as the 300 envelopes $3000 read it again it says IF we receive, that put a red flag for me and that why I went online. IF, is a big IF.

Great Falls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2003 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-Im-so-sick-and-tired-of-these-kinds-of-people-gettin-68555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited