Supreme

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2003

• Reported By:Merrick New York
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited, ripoff Suckered me out of $544 and my time a BIG FAT SCAM. Willowbrook Illinois

I read the ad in the penny saver which I believe should look into things before they put an ad in their paper about scaming people. Thought I was going to make money instead like a sucker I sent them 2 payments of $160 and two sets of $111 stamps and got nothing in return.

They owe me $544 and I want it back, I'm a full time student working 3 jobs and can't afford to be played by some lowlife who finds joy in taking my hard earned money. If you can help get the money we all lost back that would be great.

Christina
Merrick, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-Suckered-me-out-of-544-and-my-time-a-BIG-FAT-SCAM-68352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited