Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Fri, September 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Richmond Hill Georgia
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street Suite 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff Willowbrook Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Liars!!!!!

I am so glad I researched on this company before I sent them the money. My husband said it sounded too good to be true and by reading all of these reports, I see that it is. I hardly have any money to send them and now knowing that I wouldnt get it in return, I'm so glad I didn't send them anything. I am glad this website is here to inform the public about scam company's out there. Thank you so much for saving what little money I have left.

Dustie
Richmond Hill, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2003 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-67202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited

Liars!!!!!

AUTHOR: Irma - (U.S.A.)

I sent my money which was about fifty five dollars, they kept saying that i needed to be trained , but first i needed to send two dollars for each letter that i sent. i asked the company to return my money and they gave my another address to refung my money they never returned anything. i am very upset and angry that companies like that can scam seberal people through the united states.
A company like that should be shut down!!!!!
Irma Rodriguez