Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Sun, September 28, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, September 28, 2003

• Reported By:Plymouth New Hampshire
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000Adams St. Suite 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff Willowbrook Illinois

I applied for the home business, because being a single parent and soul guardian for my three young boys I need to stay close to home in case of emergency. I have a dead beat father who does not pay child support and I need extra income to make the mortgage payments and pay all the bills.

This is frustrating to me since the initial information said that they send all the required paperwork. The paperwork came but then all of a sudden I need a 5 number password which was not on the original application form and then I have to come up with the stamps to mail all these letters.

This was not up front information and contact is impossible. Please go after this company. Rip off groups like this should be stopped and if I had more access to the internet, I would have researched this better before sending them money.

Wendy
Plymouth, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2003 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-67743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited