Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2003

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff Willowbrook Illinois

This is a total scam. I read the article in the American Baby Magazine. I thought that it would be a honest ad. I called and left my name and address. They sent me the papers. I read thru them. It said to send $55.00 to make $550.00. I sent a money order two weeks ago. I have not recieved anything in the mail.

I did call the number and it was a recording. I left an email for them and they never responded back. I did get in touch with the attorney generals office phone number (1-312-814-3000) and filled out a complaint report. They also asked me for the last 5 digits of my social security number for payroll purposes. I want my money back. Please do not fall for this scam.

Stacey
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-68369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited