Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003

• Reported By:Valentines Virginia
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff Willowbrook Illinois

I saw an ad in the newspaper $550 Weekly Income, so I call to receive the letter. I got the letter, it said earn $550.00 to 3,000.00 and more, Weekly! In order to get started I had to choose a group number, which I pick group#4 300 letter to stuff and I will receive $3,000.00.

I send $150.00 for group#4, $35.00 for to send it priority shipping, $13.56 to send express. I receive my package and I start stuffing my letters and come to find out I had 293, so I needed 7 more to have 300. I e-mail them so they can send me the other 7 and they said it was on the way. I haven't receive it as of the day. If I Knew this company was a ripoff I would of never send them my money.

They still have an ad in the South Hill Enterprise in the Help Wanted Ad, which say $550 Weekly Income possible mailing our sales brochures. No experince necessary. FT/PT. Genuine opportunity. Supplies provided,including customer mailing labels. Call 1-708-431-6800. (24 hours) (nc, and it also have the same ad up under it but a differnt phone number which is 1-708-686-1700. I just want my money back and some for false advertising because I work hard for my money to just give it alway.

Henry
Valentines, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-Willowbrook-Illinois-70285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited