Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2003

• Reported By:Mount Pleasant Michigan
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff dishonest scammed tricked and lied to us Mark is a liar as far as this job offer goes, also a liar in his rebuttal that they refund money same day if asked. Willowbrook Illinois

I too found out that FRU is a fraudulant company. I sent for my first supply box and after stuffing all the envelopes I decided to look up this company on the internet.

Surprisingly I was directed to this web site. I had decided that I would not mail the letters out after reading the stories of others. However, when I read a rebuttal by "Mark" himself I noticed he said if anyone was unsatisfied they could write to the company and they would refund their money the same day.

Well I did just that. I wrote a letter requesting my money back. It has been almost 2 months and I have not received my money. I guess I will just kiss that money good-bye, but I have learned my lesson, I'm using the flyers they sent me to start a campfire! Mark is not only a liar as far as this job offer goes, but he is also a liar in his rebuttal that they refund money same day if asked.

Anonymous
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2003 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-dishonest-scammed-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Mark-is-a-li-54162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited