Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 22, 2003

• Reported By:monterey California
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams St. Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff, stealing my money. scum of the earth, consumer fraud, I would like my 65.00 back along with the 65 stamps I bought and justice. Willowbrook Illinois

I sent a money order for 65.00 for the envelopes and name list. I received the envelopes 3 weeks later, I sent them out that day along with the reply letter for more envelopes. I bought the stamps and the money order and sent them out. I NEVER received any reply from them.

Whenever I emailed them I kept getting AOL home page, and whenever I called I would only get an answering machine, and on the other line I would get all operators are busy so please try again and then be disconected. I still see their ad in our weekly magazine for the Monterey Peninsula. I would like my 65.00 back along with the 65 stamps I bought and justice. These ---- UPS in jail.

Michael
monterey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2003 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-stealing-my-money-scum-of-the-earth-consumer-fraud-61500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited