Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2003

• Reported By:tuscaloosa Alabama
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street Suite 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoffs,liars, and scammers Willowbrook Illinois

I mailed off $65 for my processing and materials fee which was suppose to be a one time fee. I did receive my package but in return they added that I would have to pay for my materials each time I wanted to receive more(lie 1)

Then it told me that if I mailed off 55 envelopes I would get $550 dollars no strings attach. Well when I read my materials it said that I would basically get paid off of commission, depending on how many people respond(lie 2).

Then they started speaking in percentages of if you mailed off so many letters and no % were in the initial brochure.

Nichole
tuscaloosa, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2003 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoffsliars-and-scammers-Willowbrook-Illinois-65964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited