• Report: #71977

• Updated: Fri, November 14, 2003

• Reported By:oceanside California
Financial Resources Unlimited
Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Mark Shelton FRU's Shelton wrote me a letter stating I am wrong His company is OK BULLS$@! Willowbrook Illinois

I wrote a complaint on Rip-Off about a month ago. I have e-mailed FRU almost daily DEMANDING my money back. I even wrote to Mark Shelton's home address. He wrote me a personalized letter today. It was full of sh#@!!!! He tried to explain to me that anyone COULD make money.

He highlighted the word could. I guess that is how he gets out of paying people. He also stated that FRU mails out over 300 checks to people every Wed. I would like to talk to just one of these people. I know it is a total lie. He also said that I am an independent worker and that FRU has nothing to do with the money part. He also sent the instructions page highlighting phrases. As if I don't underrstand. I have a Masters degree. I can understand.

Your company is just a total scam. (Mark said it wasn't a scam that it is a total legal business.) Yeah, right!!! Guess what Mark? I will still bother you by sending letters to your home until I get my money. In fact, I visit Chicago quite frequently. I lived there for 8 years. Maybe I will pay you a visit real soon!

oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2003 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Mark-Shelton-FRUs-Shelton-wrote-me-a-letter-stating-I-am-wrong-His-company-is-OK-BULLS-71977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited