Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Sat, October 11, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 11, 2003

• Reported By:Cambridge Minnesota
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrooke, Delaware U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited I believed Mark Shelton's promises, I stuffed, mailed the envelopes and am now waiting for my paycheck BBB is in partnership with Mark Shelton Willowbrooke Illinois

I believed Mark Shelton because when I contacted the Better Business Bureau in Minnesota, there were no complaints about his company. I mailed out envelopes and am waiting and waiting and waiting for my money. Had the Chicago Better Business Bureau shared their information about Mark Shelton with other companies people would not still be ripped off.

Since I have been investigating Mark Shelton I have also learned that the Attorney General is after him. Why isn't some one shutting him down and preventing him from just opening up another office under another name. Don't contact the Better Business Bureau from Chicago because the representative that is in charge of this case is not doing anything but asking you to wait month after month. She takes ten days to answer your mail and doesn't answer your phone calls.

I think Denise Hines of the Better Business Bureau is in partnership with Mark Shelton. I just want my $700 . I was looking for a way to supplement my income and perhaps become full time at it to help me support myself when my dibiliting disease forces me to quit my career, thanks to Mark Shelton and the stress of not getting paid my money I have set backs with my illness. He needs to go to jail.

Cambridge, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2003 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrooke-Delaware/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-I-believed-Mark-Sheltons-promises-I-stuffed-mailed-the-en-68829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited