Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimites,INC.

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2003

• Reported By:Estacada Oregon
Financial Resources Unlimites,INC.
7000 Adams Street #101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimites ripoff con-artists took us for all we had Willowbrook Illinois

This company said you could make $3,000.00 by stuffing 300 of their envelopes you send them a one time fee of $150.00 then you receive your package when you get the stuff from them you send you another order form for anther $150.00 and keep doing this until they receive 300 envelopes back all this time you keep sending hem $150.00 which I still have not reveived anything back from them I wrote to the Salem Oregon Comsumer report and told them about this company and ten

I wrote to the Company myself twice and heard nothing from them all I want is my $567.00 and a extra $500.00 from them for ripping me off and for my time and effort in trying to make a good income for myelf since I got layed off from my job. They tell you there is a one time fee for the set up fee, but you pay each time you order. And you get nothing in return. You are paying them to their work free.

Diane
Estacada, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2003 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-UnlimitesINC/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimites-ripoff-con-artists-took-us-for-all-we-had-Willowbrook-Illino-64664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimites,INC.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC