Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimted

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:34234 Florida
Financial Resources Unlimted
7000 Adams St Suite 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimted I am so glad I came here before they got my money. they seemed legit Willowbrook Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Finacial Resources Unlimited ..I am also very gad I came to this web site before they got MY money!! Thank you

I was looking to suppliment my income since I wasn't working and of all the companies that sent me information this was the only one that said it would send out the 1099 form and they needed your social #.

I thought, well this seems on the up and up until I came here and read all the reports I am so glad I am not sending them a thin dime.

Susan
34234, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2003 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimted/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimted-I-am-so-glad-I-came-here-before-they-got-my-money-they-seeme-68635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimted

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

I'm a stay at home mother of 2 children and I was also looking to suppliment our income. I thought it all sounded good also...I called the number in the paper and in 2 days I received the letter with the different catagories in which to LOSE your money!!! I filled out the form and decided to go with the $95.00 package, but then I started wondering why there was no phone number and no web sit...hello...it's 2003!!! So, I went to yahoo and typed in the company name and the only thing that came up was this site... The Rip-Off Report and am I sooooooooo glad I did. Thank You!!! I threw out eveerything....I also sent them a nasty e-mail to let them know what I thought of them and within minutes, my e-mail was sent back to me saying unknown address!!!! What a scam, what losers these people are!! I hope they get caught soon and lose EVERYTHING and go to jail for a long time!!!

Heather, happy mom of 2 that still has her $95.00