Complaint Review: Financial Services Data Division

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Financial Services Data Division
CTSS 10120 W Flamingo Rd Suite #4MB 355 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Financial Services Data Division - Samuel S. Conway Sent me a letter confirming I had won $998,407.77 but did not give a phone number or e-mail address. Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter from Financial Services Data Division with the heading Security Transfer Systems confirming I was a winner of $998,407.77 regarding sponsor-guaranteed prize payouts. The letter was signed by Samuel S. Conway, Director, Prize Data Division. They wanted me to confirm my identity and pay a processing fee payable to CTSS for $24.87.

I did not reply to the letter and do not wish anyonelse to be defrauded by this company.

Stephen
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Services-Data-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89147-8394/Financial-Services-Data-Division-Samuel-S-Conway-Sent-me-a-letter-confirming-I-had-won-447287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Services Data Division