Complaint Review: Financial Services Data Division

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: Loureport — Kailua Kona Hawaii United States of America
Financial Services Data Division
10120 E. Flamingo Rd., Ste. #4 Las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Financial Services Data Division send me a letter that confirming I was a winner of $998,407.77 regarding sponsor-guaranteed prize payouts. and pay a processing fee payable to CTSS for $24.87. .. and i want my money back B%TCH. Las vegas, Nevada

My Louis from Hawaii island and i got ripoff from "Finacial Servies Data Division" . send me a letter that i won for money and send a 24.87..   Iwant my money back :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Services-Data-Division/Las-vegas-Nevada-89147-8394/Financial-Services-Data-Division-send-me-a-letter-that-confirming-I-was-a-winner-of-998-833207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Services Data Division