Complaint Review: Financial Solution Center

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: Psilivelio — Bremerton Washington
Financial Solution Center
, Select State/Province USA

Financial Solution Center Took my money worth $3000.00. Claim they would help me with my mortgage. After talking to them for a little they said they would use the money to try to help with my mortgage. All of a suddenly they stop calling and they would not return any of my calls. They also close down their website. California

I want them to pay me my money back plus interest.  I have been trying for 5 years to file complaints and request the company to pay me my money back.  It has been frustrating trying to deal with them and nobody helps.  I have also filed  a report with the Better Business Bureau but they can't do anything cause they are not part of BBB.   They took my money and failed to provide any service promised.  All I want is my money back.  They pulled a scam onmee and my family and the outcome we end up losing our house because of Financial Solutions Center.  This people should not be in business because they are out there to ruin people's lives.

Please help me out and please do what's right.  That is to pay back every cent they owe us the consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Solution-Center/Select-StateProvince/Financial-Solution-Center-Took-my-money-worth-300000-Claim-they-would-help-me-with-my-1156365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Solution Center