Complaint Review: Financial Success - American Publishing Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:chesterland Ohio
Financial Success - American Publishing Corporation
13751 Benson Ave, Chino California 91710-3600 PO Box 15196, Montclair, California U.S.A.

Financial Success - American Publishing Corporation I ordered and received a commodity futures trading book for $149 + handling. I was told I had 3 months to find out if it was for me, if not I would return it and get my money back. Montclair, California

I just want to return a book that I bought from them : a commodity futures trading book. I was told I had 3 months to view the book to see if it was form me, if not , I would return it and get my $149 back. Well, after viewing the book I realized it's not for me. It has been 2 months, and I have been trying to call them to get a return autorization, but I can not get in touch with them. The first time I called I left a message, but they never got back to me. After that, every time I call I get a busy signal.
I hope you can help me get in touch with them, so I can return the book and get my refund.

Frances
chesterland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Success-American-Publishing-Corporation/PO-Box-15196-Montclair-California-91763/Financial-Success-American-Publishing-Corporation-I-ordered-and-received-a-commodity-fut-296808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Success - American Publishing Corporation