Complaint Review: Financial Websters LLC

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: kay — Tifton Georgia United States of America
Financial Websters LLC
123 Baseline,Suite #105 H. Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Financial Websters LLC Richard Alexander, & Peggy Scam : these people took money thousands of dollars & made BIG promises,very rude Tempe, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: CR Consumer Resources LLC

*Consumer Comment: I May Be Able To Help You Get Your Money Back!

Tom,Peggy, & Peter lied to me about the web sites making money with all the money  I invested I was to get top three websites with advertisement, traffic,google adsence program , that the sites was GUARANTEED targeted vistors.The secretary Peggy told me that Richard was just a salesman . When I ask for money back I was told I still had time to make money as the 12 months wasn't up,That all I had to do was SIT back & wait that I would make the money They were very RUDE.

I also believe that these people are in other scams

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Websters-LLC/Tempe-Arizona-85283/Financial-Websters-LLC-Richard-Alexander-Peggy-Scam-these-people-took-money-thousand-927225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Websters LLC

CR Consumer Resources LLC

AUTHOR: Scammed by CR Consumer Resources - (United States of America)

CR Consumer Resources is a SCAM!! Research them on the net. They've been scamming people for years! They charge you an upfront fee and promise they will win your case but two months later the credit card company charged the money back to my card. Turns out they just disputed the charges on my account as fraud and never provided anything. They got their money and now they are GONE! WHAT A SCAM!!!!

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING! They will get you a temp credit but its not impermanent until the credit card company researches the charge which they original scam company is sure to respond. NOW I have been scammed twice! This is ridiculous! PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! They post comments everywhere as a scammed victim who used crconsumerresources llc and got there money back with there services. SCAM! They post all there comments as Ccook1963

There address is a PO BOX. P.O. Box 31069, Phoenix Arizona, 85046 and the members are listed as JAY  B ROSEN   KAREN A ROSEN Robert A Rosen. Address 4925 E ACOMA DR SCOTTSDALE,AZ  85254

CR Consumer Resources LLC Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com ripoff,   CR Consumer Resources LLC BBB Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com BBB ripoff SCAM

I May Be Able To Help You Get Your Money Back!

AUTHOR: Consumer Advocate fighting Merchant scams - (USA)

I am a consumer advocate that works on cases just like these. I am familiar with these Arizona based scammers and their affiliates and have helped many people recover their money. If you need help, please call the toll free number if you need an advocate to help you 888.563.5558. We and are very successful in recovery depending on the situation. Call for a consultation. I believe I can help you with this.