Complaint Review: Financial gaming Services

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: LORETTA — rapid city South Dakota United States of America
Financial gaming Services
1418 Berri Montreal, Quebec United States of America

Financial gaming Services name on the check is John Carter This company sent me a check for 2372.74 said to put in my bank then call them back, how stupid did they think I am Montreal, Quebec

*Consumer Comment: I was one the one who belivedit'

I was sent a check from Financial Gaming Services in Montreal, QC, for 2372.74 the person on the phone said for me to put this check in my account and call them back as soon as I had done so; so they could be sure it goes through, they wanted my account and route number, well there you have it, I am not stupid I can smell a rip off a mile away. Thats how people get every hard earned dime you make, they get it from the person who tells them everything about the account. Not me!

Loretta

Rapid City, SD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-gaming-Services/Montreal-Quebec-him2m3/Financial-gaming-Services-name-on-the-check-is-John-Carter-This-company-sent-me-a-check-fo-869489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial gaming Services

I was one the one who belivedit'

AUTHOR: maryjane - (United States of America)

iI did some of my own resreach , i told them i had cash the check then i reported to the right people. i did put it in my checking account and the next day they closed my account. now i have to wait two weeks for my money. now i have no money or checking account.