Complaint Review: Financin Alternatives,inc

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:Joliet Illinois
Financin Alternatives,inc
565 Cedar Road Ste 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives,inc Like many people i also got ripped off by these unhearted bastards. i also paid $2000 and got nothing.I wish there would something we could do to get our money back NOW!!! Chesapeake Virginia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Used to work there... complete rip off!!

Financing Alternatives are some daxn thieves stealing money from hard working people with not to perfect credit i have waited 2 years for my DELL computer paid $2000 and they even sent me a $250.00 gift certificate because of their shipping delays!!I hope and pray that something can get resolved so that at least we can sue them to get our money back NOW !!!! Is there anything we can do???

Lenis h.
Joliet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financin-Alternativesinc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-Alternativesinc-Like-many-people-i-also-got-ripped-off-by-these-unhearted-basta-299919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financin Alternatives,inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Used to work there... complete rip off!!

AUTHOR: Megzz0385 - (U.S.A.)

About 2 years ago I went through training for this company, and didnt finish because I saw what a rip off it was. They encouraged you to tell people that since their credit was less than perfect, it was the only way to go. The computers were outdated, pieces of crap, and they charged you for 3 months until you even got the computer!!! I really hate to tell you this, but the company just went under about 6 months ago. Bankrupt. It was in the news in some places, and apparantly there are THOUSANDS of people who were gipped out of their computers. Maybe you could try and find out how to contact them to join a case... but theres no way to contact them at that number or address, seeing as the company up and left 6 months ago. Im really sorry. These people make me sick.