Complaint Review: Financing ALternatives

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2007

• Reported By:norwood Colorado
Financing ALternatives
565 Cedar Rd. Ste. 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing ALternatives, Took/Stole $40.99 weekly payments from my checking account since Feb. 2007 Chesapeake Virginia

My husband and I Saw the commercials for Financing alternatives (pcsforall.com) and couldn't believe this, it was too good to be true. I called and talked to the Customer Service Rep. said they reported to all credit bureaus (all 3 of the major) which I found not to be the case when I called on my credit report, and thought this was a great way to get my credit back to a positive after a bankruptcy. They would take out $40.99 every Friday of the month. The layaway service agreement was that we would pay consistently for 13 weeks after the 13 weeks we would recieve our computer.

WE called after the 13 weeks and the operator yelled at me stating that I wouldn't recieve our computer until we signed the "service agreement" they sent the agreement and i sent it back. She said we should have the computer in 10 weeks, I went online and it also stated this fact on its webpage so I didn't think twice about it. I tried to call just a few weeks ago but there was no #, so I decided to try the website and it has been under construction for a while now.

As I scrolled down I was finding articles on how they packed up in the middle of the night with our money and many others $$. They took money from my account every Friday of every week for every month from Feb 2007-October 5th, 2007. I don't have over a $2000 to lose on this computer, I am devistated beyond belief, I didn't think this could ever happen to me but it did, Now what do I do? HELP!!

Brandi
norwood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-ALternatives/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322-5569/Financing-ALternatives-TookStole-4099-weekly-payments-from-my-checking-account-since-F-280729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing ALternatives