Complaint Review: Financing Alternative

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2007

• Reported By:Salisbury North Carolina
Financing Alternative
565 Cedar Rd. Suite 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternative I layed away a computer on March 9, 2007. For the last 7 months they have been taking $40.99 a week from my checking account. Now I can't contact them. I still don't have a computer. Chesapeake Virginia

*Consumer Comment: re:

I started an account with Financing Alternative on March 9, 2007 over the telephone. I signed a contract and we agreed on them taking $40.99 a week from my checking account. Up until the 28th of September $40.99 was taken fron my checking account. Now I not able to log into Financing Alternative web site. The phone numbers that were given to me no longer work. I want to file a complaint to get my money back

Kathy harmon
Salisbury, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternative/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-Alternative-I-layed-away-a-computer-on-March-9-2007-For-the-last-7-months-the-280273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternative

re:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

These are about the worst possible terms I've ever seen....You could have set aside this amount yourself and bought a computer at WalMart in three or four months.

You might want to think about canceling your checking account ASAP...When a disreputable finance/credit/collection agency has your bank transit and checking account numbers...they have everything they need to raid your checking account. If you can't get in touch with this firm and you don't cancel your checking account...don't be surprised to see that your checking account has a negative balance with multiple bounced checks.