Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives INC>

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2007

• Reported By:East Hampton Connecticut
Financing Alternatives INC>
237 Hamberry Rd East Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives INC> I payed on my computer from May of 2006 untill Aug of 2007 and I never recived a thing from this company thay took my money and kept giving me reason why it was not here yet. It has been year and haft nothing. Chesapeake Virginia

I have been paying on my computer for a year and a haft now and I have not recieved anything from them.i have call them over a dozen time in the last year. I kept getting excuses why thay could not send it. thay had to get caught up on the one thay we back longed on.then thay said it would be three more months and i would call again and same reason and call againsame reason it would be the same thing over and over.then i tried again and i couldn't get a hold of them it said all cerckets are bussy. and that is the why it has been for two months and i have tried to go on there web site but it say under contract. I have sent them a letter certified mail return receipt we will see what happens.

East Hampton, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives-INC/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-Alternatives-INC-I-payed-on-my-computer-from-May-of-2006-untill-Aug-of-2007-and-290426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives INC>