Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives, INC.

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Financing Alternatives, INC.
565 Cedar Road Suite 1 Chesapeake,, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives, INC. They took my money and did not give me what i paid for. 1,889.00 Chesapeake, Virginia

Financing Alternatives, INC. took my money over time every two weeks like they was surpose to with no problems. When the payment was paid in full there was not computer. I don't understand how a company can take someones hard earned money and not give them any thing in return. I have tried many of times to contact the company but still no response. I heart hurts because that computer would have been a gift for my daughter to go to college with but that did not happen. Every time i think about this it makes me sick. I hope there is a way that i can get my money back or what i have paid for.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives-INC/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-Alternatives-INC-They-took-my-money-and-did-not-give-me-what-i-paid-for-1889-316972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives, INC.