Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 13, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 13, 2003

• Reported By:Drexel Hill Pennsylvania
Financing Alternatives, Inc.
321 Johnstown Road Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 757-546-1333
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Financing Alternatives Inc deceptive company ripoff thieves tricked and lied to us Chesapeake Virginia

I called this company after seeing a commercial on TV about purchasing a cost effective computer. I needed this computer for my new businss. After speaking to the sales rep, he gave me a couple of options. I aksed him to send them to me in writing so that I can review with my business partner. In taking my information, he told me that he needed my routing number of one of my checks in order to get to the next computer screen to process the request for information. I did not have my business check book handy but reluctantly gave him the number from one of my personal accounts with the promise that nothing would be debited.

I received the paperwork and after reading it, decided not to do business with them so I never signed the contract. Without authorization, they debited my account for $205.53 in November. I called them, they did not seem to care and had a poor attitude reflecting my stupidity for giving them my routing number. They told me I get the money back within 30 days. When it did not get refunded, I called again. After going through severl different people who advised me that the refund had not even approved yet, I finally spoke to someone who told me they do thier best to get the money back in my account within a week or so. NOW they just debited my account for the second time!

They stole a total of $411.06 without authorization from my personal checking account.

Kristina
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2003 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-19026/Financing-Alternatives-Inc-deceptive-company-ripoff-thieves-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Chesape-41202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives, Inc.