Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Financing Alternatives Inc.
565 Cedar Road, Suite I Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives Inc. I feel like I have been Bambozzled, Hoodwinked, Been Had! I thought I was smarter that this! Chesapeake Virginia

I started my account with Financing Alternatives in March, 2007. The signed agreement was that 3 months of payments at $155.96 (per month) would be drafted from my checking account, then a computer would be shipped to me. After which, the balance would continue to be drafted until computer is paid in full. Well, 6 payments of $155.96 (totaling $935.76) was drafted from my account from March through August; and one manual payment of $155.96, making a total of $1,091.72 of monies paid to FAI and I have yet to see a computer. I spoke with one of their representatives on the phone (before they stop answering the phone); they said FAI was behind on their shipments. They have stopped drafting monies from my account, and, at this point I would just like a refund -- as would the rest of the folks they scammed.

Wilda
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2007 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23320-5442/Financing-Alternatives-Inc-I-feel-like-I-have-been-Bambozzled-Hoodwinked-Been-Had-I-t-280437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives Inc.