Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives Inc

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2007

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Financing Alternatives Inc
565 Cedar Roads,Ste1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives Inc I paid $1,112 for an computer that I haven't received, after repeated calls Chesapeake Virginia

This company advertised on national television,that they could help you get an company.Deduct money from my account,each month.June 2007 was the last month of my payments. I call an asked when will I received my computer.They said it would take an additional 120 days because of an back log,I told them then I want an refund,she said then I couldn't get one..I ask to speak to someone over the company,I got the run around.It's an travesty,that people could take your money like that and nothing be done about it..Because I work hard for my money..literally..I don't have money to give away..that computer was for my grandson...It going to be a while for me sacrifice money like that again....

Patricia
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-Alternatives-Inc-I-paid-1112-for-an-computer-that-I-havent-received-after-re-286701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives Inc