Complaint Review: 'Financing Alternatives Inc.'

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2007

• Reported By:Richmond Hill New York
'Financing Alternatives Inc.'
565 Cedar Road Nationwide U.S.A.

'Financing Alternatives Inc.' BIG TIME THIEVES!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!! , Chesapeake www.pcsforall.com, radio

Around April-June of 2006, I heard the ad on the radio for this computer system. They said that I just had to establish a three month payment history with them for $35.99 a week and I would receive my computer system and $1000.00 worth of software; I would just continue to pay while I have the uses of this "awesome" computer system...which by the way was to be "built and programmed" to only my specifications by "Dell".

After about 5 months payment, I got a letter saying that shipment was "delayed" and my computer wont be shipped until about 4-6 weeks.

In December 2006, there were still delays...and all I get from this company is excuses and excuses....and their supervisors are always in meetings!!!

I finally paid of my bill, and I had issues with them because they took my balance (over $500.00) three times!!!!

Now, April 2007...I haven't gotten my computer!!!...At this point i dont want money back...we need to ctart a class action suit at these bastards!!!!!!

La' toya
Richmond Hill, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2007 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives-Inc/nationwide/Financing-Alternatives-Inc-BIG-TIME-THIEVES-DO-NOT-TRUST-THIS-COMPANY-Chesapeake-242575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 'Financing Alternatives Inc.'