Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2007

• Reported By:Wetumpka Alabama
Financing Alternatives
92 Briar Hill Loop Cheasapeke, West Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives How can companies get away with cons like these. Cheasapeke West Virginia

I started with FAI to have a good computer for me and my family. I started in February. I put $92.11 bi-weekly. Everytime I tried to call I was put on hold fpr twenty or more minutes. In August I tried to call and no one would answer.I then went on-line and e-mailed them. They sent me a letter with their new telephone number. I called and was put on hold again, then when someone spoke with me they said that computers were behind. I then asked if they could order one of the computers from Wal-Mart, since they are selling them now. Of course the answer was no. He said that I should receive my computer in thirty business days from Sept. 15, 2007. I have noticed that they did not take money out this week. I need to know what to do to get my money back. Their favorite saying is that is what is on the paper work that you have signed. I did my part they should do their part on the paperwork that I signed.

Wetumpka, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives/Cheasapeke-West-Virginia/Financing-Alternatives-How-can-companies-get-away-with-cons-like-these-Cheasapeke-West-Vi-280296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives