Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives

• Submitted: Thu, August 19, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Bismarck North Dakota
Financing Alternatives
561 Cedar Road Chesapeak, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives ripoff, waste of time and money Chesapeake Virginia

I just came accross this website while looking for the Financing Alternatives website, and I got alarmed. I am trying to cancel my account. They told me that I have to fax them a letter giving them a reason why I am cancelling my account. I also tried to stop payment through my bank, but that didn't seem to work, because when I called the buttheads at Financing Alternatives, they said they recieved my payment and I kept pointing out as she mentioned the "audit" department that it sounds like they are doing a credit check.

I don't know if its me, but if you ask for references are then they are doing a credit check. This was a bunch of BS and I have to admit I fell for it. I've contacted the BBB, but it could take up to 30 days for them to respond to your claim, and I saw that someone who wrote to this site got their money back, so it gives me hope that I too will get my money back as well. But please tell your friends and family that it is much cheaper to pay Dell, HP, or Compaq in full and that their are great deals, than deal with this fraudulant company.

Loretta
Bismarck, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2004 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives/Chesapeak-Virginia/Financing-Alternatives-ripoff-waste-of-time-and-money-Chesapeake-Virginia-104502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives