Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:Mansfield Ohio
Financing Alternatives
565 Cedar Road, Suite 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives Stole, lied Chesapeake Virginia

In September of 2006 I called Financing Alternatives to purchase a computer because I did not have the money to buy one straight out. I paid on this computer for a year.

I did change my order and went through all of their required paper work. Every time I called to inquire on the delivery status of my computer I was told that they have a shipping delay due to the high volume of orders they have.

Finally after many phone calls I started to get upset. Then they told me that I need to go through The National Arbitration Forum to get my money back.

I looked into this and here again they want money to help get my money back. I have no more money to just give away with no guarantee of ever receiving a penny back.

I am at a loss and need to know what I should do. I also do not want others to fall victim to this scam. How can we stop this and get our money back??

Mansfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-Alternatives-Stole-lied-Chesapeake-Virginia-302273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives