Chin

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Financing Alternatives
Cedar Road Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives THEY GOT ME TOO Cheapeake Virginia

Listen I thought I was getting a deal but I got robbed but they was nice to me. I started paying in November 2006 ($77.98) twice a month but after numerous phone calls with complaints they decided in August 2007 that they did not know when I would receive my computer they would not draft anymore money from my checking account. That was nice of them considering they already stole $1,325 from me. I want my money back and I don't care how I get it. I am very pissed off and also hurt like many others.

Ghettouser
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives/Chesapeake-Virginia/Financing-Alternatives-THEY-GOT-ME-TOO-Cheapeake-Virginia-279411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives