Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives

• Submitted: Mon, September 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 27, 2004

• Reported By:bolingbrook Illinois
Financing Alternatives
www.pc-credit.com Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives - pc-credit ripoff Chesapeake Virginia

I heard the commercial just like everyone else. They were nice in the beginning very understanding. Well... as I waited for my computer I had moved and changed jobs talked to supervisor in financing who said no problem we will change the account information blah blah blah.. don't worry it won't hurt your account. (since you just started with us) Then I was advised after they were debiting 2 accounts (which 1 account was closed) now I couldn't get my computer.

Oh and I had to prove that they debitted out of 2 accounts then they said well can you prove you don't have the account. I was like you couldn't tell when it said account closed? She (kelly) told me that wasn't enough. I tried to work this out and then when I stopped payments they changed the amounts. So I waited for a refund then they told me that I wouldn't get any money back. I don't understand how any company no matter what they write can do that. I mean if I the consumer did that to you... you would be taking me to court I could say .. yes you understood but were taking your money..

Maybe it should be hey you have nothing better to do with your money send it to me!! These reps were rude & so are the supervisor's how can anyone work for this company. Oh I know the more people they steal from your still guaranteed a paycheck. I couldn't go to bed knowing I helped steal from hard working people. I can't beleive that with all of these complaints we can't file a class action suit. How about theft? I still to this date have not been able to get my money back either from my bank or from them. I am at wits end. I am not rich. (that is why I did this).

Sara
bolingbrook, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2004 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternatives/Chesapeake-Virginia/Financing-Alternatives-pc-credit-ripoff-Chesapeake-Virginia-110437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives