Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives,INC

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:appleton Minnesota
Financing Alternatives,INC
565 Cedar Road,Ste 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alternatives,INC I paid my laptop in full 2,225.00$ never recieved my product. Chesapeake Virginia

I would like to get my money back. I paid in full for my laptop and never recieved anything. I kept calling and all they would say is that its on its way.

Please help someone I have 2 kids and no job now and that laptop was so that I could work from home. Please help Please!!

Delilah
appleton, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-AlternativesINC/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-AlternativesINC-I-paid-my-laptop-in-full-222500-never-recieved-my-product-C-306376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternatives,INC