Complaint Review: Financing Alternitives

• Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:provo Utah
Financing Alternitives
Cheseepeke, Virginia U.S.A.

Financing Alterinitves ripoff taking money not giving product lieing rude customer service breaking there own contract and blameing me the customer Cheesepeke Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: I got my money back

This is company is the most lieing, cheating, stealing company around. They robbed me of 935.00 so far and will probobly continue to rob me till I can get some help in fighting them.

There customer service lies and are rude people. They dont answer any questions and everytime you call them to ask them where the computer is there is always a diffrent excuse as to why they cant ship it.

I signed a stupid contract with them and it is clear that I have not defaulted on the contract but in fact they have because they lie and dont send you a computer as promised. They always turn the probolem around on me the customer and tell me its my fault that I cant get a computer shipped because Im in default of the contract when I have clearly done nothing wrong but fork out my money to them.

So if anyone has any advice for me on what to do and how to get my money back from this corupte company I will be forever gratefull.

Shawn
provo, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financing-Alternitives/Cheseepeke-Virginia/Financing-Alterinitves-ripoff-taking-money-not-giving-product-lieing-rude-customer-service-103953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financing Alternitives

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I got my money back

AUTHOR: Camoya - (U.S.A.)

Financing Alternative is a very deceitful company. I paid $575.00 and never received my computer. I called them every single day about getting my computer, but there was always some excuse about me having to sign some paper and sending it back to them. The customer service rep's were the rudest people I have ever met, the never tried to help and always try to make the conversation short. I found out some interesing stuff about this company: the computers are refurbish, they are not name brand computer, they charge you an extra amount of money for upgrades like if you wanted to upgrade to a flat screen panel they would charge an extra $800.00, that is so ridicuilous! I called my bank up and told them about this fradualent company and I did a stop payment and I got every single penny back.