Complaint Review: Findley Cadillac Saab of Henderson

• Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010

• Reported By: Fred Peters — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Findley Cadillac Saab of Henderson
993 Auto Show Mall Drive Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Findley Cadillac Saab of Henderson Findley motor group Failed to properly repair my Cadillac Las Vegas, Nevada

General Motors protection Plan

Fax: 1-800-947-5675

To Whom it may Concern,

I now own two vehicles both covered by GMPP. My Cadillac, which seems since my manufactures warrantee ran out spends more time in the shop then ever did before. Every time I get it back from Findley Cadillac in Henderson Nevada, I take it back in a month or so because something else is wrong. I feel they are abusing your warrantee service, which in turn cost me a hundred dollars every time I go back to them. I still have a problem with the front-end of Cadillac that I never had before after Findley Cadillac fixed what they said was a electronic steering gear problem. My Cadillac still drifts to the left, which I took it to them to fix. They replaced a bushing to the strut or something like that. Since I started letting Findley Cadillac handle the service of my Cadillac it spends more time their than in my garage. Perhaps I not that bad but the car rental company at Findley all knows me by my first name. In fact, when I bought my GMC Envoy from them they tried to sell me NAC extended warrantee instead of yours GMPP which I requested. You can check your records were they tried to cancel my coverage with you once which by Gods grace my wife caught just in time before I would have been stuck with the other warrantee company. I complained to the Cadillac division of GM about this issue with Findley to no real avail. They wanted me to take my Cadillac to Kingman Arizona to fix the steering problem. Drive what I feel is an unsafe car with a steering problem some 100 miles makes wonder what they were thinking or hoping for.  As you can imagine I am not comfortable with Findley Cadillac service department and for safety concerns am not will to let them or Cadillac west here in Las Vegas fix my steering problem not after Cadillac division of GM wanted me to drive some 100 miles away from Las Vegas my home to fix a steering problem. Hard to believe in a city as large as Las Vegas Nevada the only Gm dealership they could come up with was 100 miles away. I just thought you might like to know how the Cadillac division of GM is treating your warrantee coverage and the customers you represent. If you are interested, Cadillac gave me a case # of 71-816629603 not that that means anything.

Respectfully Fred H. Peters

8654 Frasure Fall Ave.

Las Vegas Nevada 89178

Home 1-702-646-6558 E- Mail FaithBuildersUSA@aol.com

C/O

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Findley-Cadillac-Saab-of-Henderson/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89014/Findley-Cadillac-Saab-of-Henderson-Findley-motor-group-Failed-to-properly-repair-my-Cadill-590040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Findley Cadillac Saab of Henderson