Complaint Review: Findtoto.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 22, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: Tofu — Nationwide United States of America

Findtoto.com findtoto, find toto, findtoto.com Company scamed me for over $200 dollars. Claimed to call my neighbors and didnt do anything except take my money! Brentwood, Internet

FINDTOTO.com had some very nice girl on the phone con-artist me about how they would call all my neighbors and find my missing cat.  After paying $200+ not even one neighbors in my whole town got a call. I live in a tight knit community and know almost the whole street. I paid for the big package which was suppose to call everyone for miles. TOTAL BS, dont fall for these crooks lies!  They also dont pickup the phone or call me back. I know this is true because when I call from a different number claming to be a new customer I received a call back within minutes.  I have already contact my credit card company to dispute the payment however I am also going to report them to the Better Business Bureau and California State Attorney General. I am totally disgusted by these people and hope that more victims to not fall into their false sense of hope.

Dont fall for findtoto.com scam, its unbelievable they could do this to people who have lost someone they love.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Findtotocom/internet/Findtotocom-findtoto-find-toto-findtotocom-Company-scamed-me-for-over-200-dollars-Cl-768332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Findtoto.com