Complaint Review: Fine Art America

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Art — Los Angeles California
Fine Art America
2103 Brentwood Street Internet United States of America

Fine Art America Art work was put on Google and can be stolen by anyone all over the world Internet

THIS IS A WARNING - Artist have the right to know..

Your work can be stolen from Google if you put your work on Fine Art America site.
Try it your self.

1) If your a member of FAA search your name in Google the way it appears on your FAA account
( if your not a member then search some one that is )
2) switch to images
3) click on the image you want to save to your computer
4) now click on ( view original )
5) click right over the image  < save image as >

Now you stole the image to your computer.

The images are 900 x 900 some are smaller and some are bigger, FAA thinks this is okay.  You can do a lot with at 900 x 900 image. This is incredibly irresponsible of FAA

Sean B (owner) does not think this is an issue. He is happy to dump your images all over Google without any protection.  This is understandable because he is a programer not an artist.

Even after I closed my FAA account my art work was still on Google for the taking. I had to email Sean B several times to remove my work from the FAA servers so Google would no longer find them.

I'm still trying to get Sean B to remove all the links attached to my name in Google that point back to the FAA site.

FAA - Sean B has no business working with artist, he does not care about us or our work.

This is a quote from Sean .............

"I've written about this extensively in the discussions... in my newsletters... etc.  Everyone knows all of this already."
Sean

I don't think so Sean ........... I never received a news letter

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fine-Art-America/internet/Fine-Art-America-Art-work-was-put-on-Google-and-can-be-stolen-by-anyone-all-over-the-worl-1039053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fine Art America