Complaint Review: Fine Art America

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jmorgan — beverly hills California United States of America
Fine Art America
Internet Internet United States of America

Fine Art America Sean Broihier (CEO, owner) Fine Art America SCAM, FAA IS A SCAM, DISHONEST CEO, CLOSES ACCOUNTS WITHOUT WARNING, UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL, WILL NOT REFUND, LIES TO ARTISTS, LIES TO CUSTOMERS, Fine Art America Internet

*Consumer Comment: rather vague

CEO and owner of Fine Art America, Sean Broihier, refused to give me a refund for a fine art print that I'd purchased at FAA. After paying a significant amount of money for the print, the owner emailed me personally, disclosing that he would not be offering me a refund. Mr. Broihier did not give a specific reason for the refusal, and simply said that it wasn't within his ability to do so. Mr. Broihier continued to be vague throughout his email. The ordered print was returned to Fine Art America, yet Mr. Broihier will not refund the $375 paid for the print. Now we are out of a fine art print and our $375 and Mr. Broihier will not return our emails.

We will no longer be buying prints from Fine Art America.

BUYERS BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fine-Art-America/internet/Fine-Art-America-Sean-Broihier-CEO-owner-Fine-Art-America-SCAM-FAA-IS-A-SCAM-DISHONES-931507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fine Art America

rather vague

AUTHOR: Mike Savad - (United States of America)

I found this report rather vague, i'm not doubting your story. However as a member of Fine Art America and a vendor there, I know the work we send out is top notch. And I also know that they give refunds. But this story is very vague in information. Like what is the reason you returned it for? Was there something wrong? There is missing information, because the site itself is very professional. It's odd that you mentioned closing accounts suddenly, I just happen to know of at least one account that was closed, buying something I don't believe needs an account. And even if it does its an empty account typically, you can open another one.