Complaint Review: FineLine Distributors Inc

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: jenny — Peoria Illinois United States of America
FineLine Distributors Inc
1550 Cleveland Chicago, Illinois United States of America

FineLine Distributors Inc Industrial Lengths Hair Extensions SCAM Product is terrible Chicago, Illinois

FineLine Distributors Inc claims to sell salon products...we have bought several packs of their hair and had to send them back because they were falling apart.  The skin was very thin and the hair was falling out.  Prior to putting the hair in my stylists noticed how thin they were.

We contacted the rep and he took care of us.  But when we received our next hair order, the hair was much thicker, fuller, and actually was of quality.  It was later that we learned that FineLine Distributors Inc. was ordering another brand of hair (ThickenIt) and repacking it in their own package (Industrial Lengths).  This is fraud!!  It's unethical!!  This is a complete scam!!

I've given this company several opportunities to convince me they are reputable.  Unfortunately we have learned the hard way.  It cost us a lot of money and nearly cost us our clientele that ordered the hair from us.  When we contacted their office, the girl we talked to was a complete snotty b***h.  She acted like I did something to her!!!!  I requested that the owner contact me.  This was around the holidays when I called.  As of today, I still have not received a call from the owner.

I would not give this company an opportunity to screw you out of your money.  The lack of customer service and support is ridiculous.  The quality of the hair is even more ridiculous.  It's beneath Sally's cheapest grade of clipons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FineLine-Distributors-Inc/Chicago-Illinois-/FineLine-Distributors-Inc-Industrial-Lengths-Hair-Extensions-SCAM-Product-is-terrible-Chic-1001014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FineLine Distributors Inc