Complaint Review: Finest Movers Inc

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: marjies — Cleburne Texas United States of America
Finest Movers Inc

Finest Movers Inc Everything Damaged , Internet

The only positive I can say is they were on time and worked with me on trasporting my things. They destroyed every single item I have and told me to file with "insurance." I did and never heard another word from them. All of my possessions were totally ruined and I have had to start over. Many were collector's items and antiques that cannot be replaced. I filed a complaint with the Fort Lauderdale BBB and they did nothing. BEWARE... maybe local moves are ok, but don't do a long distance move and expect your things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finest-Movers-Inc/internet/Finest-Movers-Inc-Everything-Damaged-Internet-982954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finest Movers Inc