Complaint Review: Finest Movers

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Hayes — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Finest Movers
3136 John P Curci Dr, Internet United States of America

Horrible service, do not use.  They gave me an estimate of $1750 for my move from Houston to Atlanta, movers were disrespectful, charged for everything and then weighted the truck and it ended up being $5,200.  They give you a low estimate and a high price per pound, then when they go weigh it, they use the high price, rather if you overestimated it they would have given a lower price due to weight, make them go to your house and estimate it.

Then they said it would arrive in two weeks, 2 days later they said it would be there, I had to cancel a trip because they would charge to unload and restore it even though they lied to me.  Truck "broke" down and ended up being 6 days after the two days they told me. Called the office they said it had already been delivered.  What they do is hire a 3rd party transportation service and pay them 1/3 of what they get, so I had two delivery guys who had never moved anything in their life, they told me that, this was their first time.

My furniture was thrown in the truck along with others, I have pictures showing how my furniture was destroyed and if you look at the last paperwork before they first leave, every article on there shows broken, crack, damaged, scratched, dented, so when your furniture arrives, they have already covered their a*s and you're screwed.  It's a complete sham, trust me, pay for United or the top shelf these guys are swindlers, I couldn't even talk to management he would get on the phone with me, no one ever returned my calls, it's amazing they are allowed to be in business.  They will probably move soon and changed their name to greatest movers..unbelievable.

On yeah, no refund, nothing. basically told me to sit on it, GM dodged all calls like a little girl.  It was a pain for all the information to put on Ripoff, but I'm willing to do it because that's how angry I still am, and I moved in July 2012!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finest-Movers/internet/Finest-Movers-COMPLETE-SCAM-LIES-DESTROYED-FURNITURE-UNPROFESSIONAL-DO-NOT-USE-THEM-953479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finest Movers