We came to an agreement with A-1 Technology company and agreed on $4,000
A-1 Technology and Assured us it would take 3 no more than weeks and we would have one week of funds left over to
play with the site and that $4000 would be it.
We made sure to tell Craig and Andy with witnesses present not to start anything on the site till they made sure they had everything they needed form the other website developer, A-1 Technology and promised to let us know
if they needed anything.
We got the Source code and followed up with the old site developer form my end I have numerous email to prove that.
There were problems right away and we were not able to start till 2 weeks after we sign the contract due to issues.
Craig and his programmer came by our office a few times and told us that they couldnt do anything do to missing items.
Initially Craig said that they would take care of the move to a new server but couldnt do it, we brought him in to the office along with Ankit and told him Fabric Interactive is willing to move the site to the new server, but they will charge
$1,200 Haim told Craig that we was not willing to pay this since Craig had agreed to move it for us, Craig said thats fine we will pay it, tell Chloe to do the move , Craig said.
I worked together with our old web developer (Fabric Interactive ) to move the site to blue host.
And this was just done last week A-1 Technology did not do this as they originally agreed to.
There was a problem with the Administrator Tools for the site, A-1 Technology said that we might have to do the site from scratch at about 15k One of Haims friends looked into it and said there is no way you need to re-due the site this is a small issue, you just need a new SSL certificate from our new Server Company.
I went online and got it in 5minutes the next day I called Ankit at A-1 Technology
And he told me he was going to void the certificate and get a different one, but this fixed the problem and there was no reason why we would need a new website as the originally claimed.
Miss Information or holding information is one of their tricks they use to get more money out of you.
Yesterday we received a new invoice from A-1 Technology billing us for an additional $4000 we brought Craig in to the office for a meeting at 12:00pm and he changed his tone.
He told us I know I verbally agreed that it would only take us 3 weeks, but things changed, at this time we told him but you never mentioned this before never gave us a notice and there have been many day that you have not been able to do anything do to waiting on items to move forward that you had originally said we were all good to go, why didnt you tell us? that way at least we have the right to refuse or look over our options now you want me to pay you an additional $4000 and now you are telling that you have no idea how long this would take.
We asked him is it going to take one, two month how long?
Craig said not to long and later he changed he answer I dont really know.
You can see our concern and they have us running in circles, we have no estimated time of completion and they are telling us they cant give us one.
At this time we decide to terminate our business, but we never received anything from this company and no refund we have nothing to show for the $4000 plus $1000 we are now paying out of our pocket for the move to the new server.
A-1 Technology have an F rating with the BBB