Complaint Review: Finger Hut

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jeannine — Belton Missouri
Finger Hut
6250 Ridgewoor Road St. Cloud, Minnesota United States of America

Finger Hut Safe Line, thyey take your money but don't protect your interest! St. Cloud, Minnesota

While on a temporary disability I contacted Finger Hut to put my "Insurance of Purchase" to use. The Company is Safe Line. I received the Dr.'s forms and had my Dr. fill it out I then sent the from to the appropriate address given to me.

After a couple of weeks I received a letter from Finger Hut stating that I had been approved for the disability insurance I payed for. It was to cover any payments on the account from Dec. 25, 2012 to Feb. 25, of 2013.

No sooner had I returned to work than I received another letter stating that I was late on my payment to Finger Hut. After numerous phone calls I've still not had this resolved. Every single person I've spoken to tells me that they will give the information to there supervisor and they will contact me within 24 to 48 hrs.

I've been made to feel like I'm a dead beat. It's really disappointing to pay for something, be told you are covered, and then be accused of not taking care of your finances!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finger-Hut/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Finger-Hut-Safe-Line-thyey-take-your-money-but-dont-protect-your-interest-St-Cloud-M-1046393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finger Hut