foam

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Menomonie Wisconsin
Finger Hut/Meta Bank/Safe Line Plus Account Protection
6250 Ridgewood Rd St Cloud, Minnesota USA

Finger Hut/Meta Bank/Safe Line Plus Account Protection Safe Line Plus Takes Your Money Doesn't Help You MISLEADING! St Cloud Minnesota

I have been paying my Finger Hut balance every month on time. In January 2013 I was fired from my full time job over discrimination and had to deal with a drawn out legal battle. In my efforts I was not rehired like I wanted, however, the boss that fired me, was in turn fired for discrimination and many other illegal activities. Even though I was collecting unemployment, I was still paying my bill. It took me 7 months just to find a job and it was in a different town. While I continued to look for work closr to home, it took another 6 months just to find another job.

So even though I was working and collecting unemployment, I was still paying my bill. Times continued to get harder as more and more bills started coming in and I was left with $1500 in bills per month and making only $800 per month while rent takes up $540 per month. What money is left went for Finger Hut, food and other bills. In June 2013 I appied to have SafeLine cover my bill or put it on hold until I could find something better. Instead they lost the information and I had to reapply. After reapplying they got back to me and told me I was denied because I didn't work for 30 hours after being fired for 3 consecutive months. How can you find work immediately in a poor economy? It took me 7 months to find work and it was a 20 minute drive in another town. It took me another 6 months to find a job closer to home and the hours are only 3 days a week 8 hours a day. I could work in a factory, however, I'm color blind and can't work because they wont hire me.

So really, you're better off saving $6 per month, by not having SafeLine and just put that money towards your bill. I'm dropping them and probably going to have to either file a lawsuit for misleading consumers or file for bankruptcy since I can't find additional work

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finger-HutMeta-BankSafe-Line-Plus-Account-Protection/St-Cloud-Minnesota/Finger-HutMeta-BankSafe-Line-Plus-Account-Protection-Safe-Line-Plus-Takes-Your-Money-Do-1123232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finger Hut/Meta Bank/Safe Line Plus Account Protection