Complaint Review: FingerHut

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: Shaddiladi — Fremont California
, Select State/Province USA

FingerHut Give me BED BUGS California

Never never purchase any beddings from Fingerhut.  I purchased a comforter set. I received it and put it on my bed.  Three days later I had BED BUGS.  I ripped the bedding off my bed.  I had kept the bags these items came in.  Luckily it was outside.  I went out there to get the bags because I was returning this mess.  I looked inside and yes you guessed it.  There were bugs still in the bag.  I wish I had noticed them before I put the comforter on my bed.

The funny thing is. When I call customer service they just said oh yes please return the items.It was like they'd heard this complaint before.  It cost me over Three thousand dollars to get rid of these nasty bugs, buy a new bed and new linen.  And to make matters worst.  Fingerhut wants me to pay for shipping and handling.  Not going to happen.

Thanks for listening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FingerHut/Select-StateProvince/FingerHut-Give-me-BED-BUGS-California-1097527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FingerHut