Complaint Review: Fingerhunt

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2004

• Reported By:Redding California
Fingerhunt
www.fingerhut.com Saint Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhunt rip-off! Saint Cloud Minnesota

I had made a purchase in 1998 for an item and when I got them item it was wrong. I sent it back. Received a bill for 11.90 paid that and I had never ordered anything else this was the first item I had received/ordered. After I had paid the bill, I called and asked if they had received the item back yes but I still owed them money. Why.

I have fought with them and fought with them. I closed my account. I now see after all these years it has showed up on my credit report. Never knew it was there until we went to purchase a truck. $89 dollars - What Can I Do I Want this off! Does anyone have any advise!

Robin
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhunt/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota/Fingerhunt-rip-off-Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-104221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhunt