Complaint Review: Fingerhut And RJM Acquisitions Funding

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:Frankfort Indiana
Fingerhut And RJM Acquisitions Funding
P.O. Bos 18013 Hauppauge, New York U.S.A.

Fingerhut And RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC I have never ordered anything from fingerhut never recieved a bill from them they just automatically showed up on my credit report. St. Cloud Hauppauge New York

Fingerhut is trying to rip me off. I never bought anything from them, in fact I have never bought anything from a magazine in my life. If I can't go to the store and get it I don't need it.

I have never really had the need to run a credit report before until now. So I get my credit report and find this fingerhut bill that I do not know anything about. Then I keep looking though my report and find this RJM Acquisitions on there also. I have never been contacted by either place. So I get on the internet to find out who these people are and I found this site instead.

I still don't know what is going on all I know is I do not owe these bills and I want them off of my credit. It is not fair to have something on your credit hurting it that you know nothing about.

Ricci
Frankfort, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-And-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding/Hauppauge-New-York-11788/Fingerhut-And-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-I-have-never-ordered-anything-from-fingerhut-ne-103184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut And RJM Acquisitions Funding