Complaint Review: Fingerhut - Axsys National Bank

• Submitted: Thu, March 24, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 24, 2005

• Reported By:Springfield Tennessee
Fingerhut - Axsys National Bank
6250 Ridgewood Rd. Saint Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhut - Axsys National Bank ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Saint Cloud Minnesota

I purchased an item from Fingerhut in February 2000. As soon as I received the item, I returned it unopened. Ever since then I have been receiving phone calls and bills from them saying I owed them $207.44. I have the checks that have already cleared the bank for them. I have paid them more than enough to cover this amount. I did not owe them anything, but I paid them so they would leave me alone.

Well five years later they are still bothering me. Not only are they harrassing me, but this has been on my credit report for 5 years as a past due account. I have spoke with lawyer about this case and am willing to take whatever action is necessary to resolve this matter.

Lanette
Springfield, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2005 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Axsys-National-Bank/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Fingerhut-Axsys-National-Bank-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-136280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut - Axsys National Bank