brick

Complaint Review: Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2003

• Reported By:New Carlisle Ohio
Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut
11 McLeland Road St. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut put fraudulent claims of debt on my credit report! victimized many consumers deceptive company outlandish ripoff late fees consumer fraud ripoff St. Cloud Minnesota

My problem started on May 5, 2003 when I received a letter from the Law Offices of Mitchell N. Kay PO Box 9006 Smithtown, NY 11787-9006 phone no# 1-888-744-3431

Creditor RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING LLC, ASSIGNEE OF FINGERHUT said that I owed $136.30 and is reporting the account as delinquent on my credit report.

I bought my product back in the Year of 95 or 1996, and sent it back to them; because it was unstable. They were suppose to credit my account. On my credit report they stated that my account was "Opened on 08/2002" this is a fraudulent date!!!
I don't owe them anything.

Im not going to let them get away with this. If they don't correct this soon I'm going to sued them! My credit was in good standing, and now they are ruining it. I could just scream........

Karen
New Carlisle, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2003 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Corporation-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Assignee-Of-Fingerhut/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56395/Fingerhut-Corporation-RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-LLC-Assignee-Of-Fingerhut-put-fraudulent-57000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut